I’m a typical country boy, with country boy values – I do what I say I’ll do and I show up on time.
Originally from outside Singleton in the Hunter Valley, I worked as a mechanic, on cars and then bike before shifting to earth moving equipment (Caterpillar) in the mining industry.
I’ve had a passion for photography since a young age and so I easily slipped into the role when I opened my first studio in 1996. Since then I’ve carried out endless projects and met plenty of awesome people.
In my first full year of business I shot over 200 portrait sessions and 35 weddings… And then things picked up. With a fresh and relaxed style and a rapidly growing list of clients work requests started coming from everywhere. I started multiple business including school photography, a model competitions and even a Modelling agency.
In 2004 I switched to industrial photography and honestly felt like I was back home!
I currently shoot mostly for clients who are involved in the mining industry. Most of the project I shoot involve creating images that capturing people and assets that show their purpose, vision and culture in action
When I am not creating images for clients… I pretty much create them for me. My other passions are motorbikes and travel (Oh and two grown up kids that I don’t get to see enough of anymore), I very often get to combine all my passions, I have travelled by motorbike and created images all over the world. It doesn’t get much better than that 🙂
My mission is to help you tell your story… to create effective and captivating images that ensure you and your company realise its vision. I tell stories that reflect on who you are and what you stand for by capturing your people, your assets and your values in action.
I don’t do this for the money. I know I do what I do well and I charge accordingly, but it’s not about the money. My reputation hinges upon the quality of images I create and the service I provide for every client.
The value of me includes two important parts 1. The value of the services I provide. 2. The value of what you become as a result. Every decision and measure is based on how well it serves my clients.
I never rest on my last great image. I constantly improve myself so I can continue to innovate for my clients. I put high priority on my development so I am always growing, adapting, scaling, and creating.
Positivity and Transparent Collaboration
We absolutely love what we do and who we do it with. Enthusiasm and energy are two qualities we always bring to the table, and we look for clients who do the same. We collaborate transparently and share openly our processes and progress to ensure we are all focused on the same outcome. We know the success of any project is in the planning so successful collaboration is key.
I know that everything I do affects our community. I also know nothing is more important to me than my community, I live and breathe it, literally. I will never (ever) enter into any contract or agreement that negatively affect my community. It’s just not worth it.
Our commitment to you.
- You will receive friendly, courteous service. You will be respected and not taken for granted.
- We will honour our commitment to you absolutely.
- You will always be able to seek our advice with any photographic need, both professional and amateur.
- We believe totally that your perception of our performance is always the reality.
- We will acknowledge any communication you have with us before the end of the next working day.
- We will be honest, trustworthy and up front with you at all times.
- Our products will rarely be the cheapest. They will however be the absolute best quality and value available on the market.
- Your comments, criticisms, complaints and compliments are critical to our continuing to innovate and improve. We’re always looking forward to your ideas.